09 Feb 2017
See full T&Cs below.
Terms and Conditions
Enter the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive.
- The promotion is open to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) Limited, Outdoor Recreation NI, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
- All entrants must have entered the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive 2017 before 23:59 on 31/3/2017 via their online booking portal at http://booking.giantscausewaycoastsportive.com/participant/create
- Internet access and entry to the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive is required.
- The promotion starts at 10am on 9/2/2017 and entries must be received by no later than 23:59 on 31/3/2017.
- All participants entering the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive through their online booking portal before 23:59 on 31/3/2017 will be automatically entered into this prize draw. Upon entering the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive 2017, entrants will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will inform them of their automatic entry into the draw. A link of full terms and conditions will be included in the email.
- Residents in Northern Ireland can also enter without registering for the Giant’s Causeway Coast Sportive 2017 by requesting entry in writing to The Promoter at the Promoter’s Ireland office:
- Delphi Resort Competition, Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) Block 1 Deansgrange Business Park, Deansgrange, Dublin.
The Promoter must have received these entries before 23:59 on 31/3/2017.
- Only one entry per person.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The winner is selected by a random draw by staff at Outdoor Recreation NI. The draw will take place on 3/4/2017.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by email within 28 days to give full details about how to redeem the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond or is not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and select an alternative winner.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
- The winner will win a £300 voucher for the Delphi Resort, Galway. The value of the voucher will be converted into Euros at the rate on xe.com at the date of the prize draw.
- Any other expenses incurred as part of redeeming this prize at Delphi Resort will not be covered.
- The winner must arrange their use of the voucher with the Delphi Resort. The Promoter, Outdoor Recreation NI (event organisers of the Giants Causeway Coast Sportive) and Robert Roberts cannot guarantee the winner that they will be able to use the voucher on their desired dates. These are subject to availability with the Delphi Resort.
- Delphi Resort terms and conditions apply. Please see the Delphi Resort website for more details.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Outdoor Recreation NI, The Stableyard, Barnett Demesne, Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 5PB within 3 months of the closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is as stated and there is no alternative prize or a cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
- Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
- The Delphi Resort is not connected or otherwise associated with this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English law.
PROMOTER: Danone Waters (UK & Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, Building 7 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, United Kingdom, W4 5YG